Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
The below information refers to the products available for purchase directly through Collagerie. The guidance on Shipping and Returns as defined below is not intended for products purchased through any of our affiliated partner sites. Should you need guidance discovering Collagerie products available for purchase, simply look out for products that feature our signature “C”.
How much does delivery cost?
Typical delivery charges are as follows:
For all Clothing, Shoes, Bags, Jewellery & Accessories: £5 per brand partner is applied at checkout
For all Interior products, we operate on a weight-based model:
- If your item is up to 10kg: £5 per brand partner will be charged at checkout
- If your item is between 10kg – 30kg: £12 per brand partner will be charged at checkout
- If your item is above 30kg: £20 per brand partner will be charged at checkout
You will only incur one delivery charge per brand at checkout.
Do you offer free shipping?
Some of our brand partners offer free shipping. If a product is eligible for free shipping this will be visible on the product details page and in your shopping bag.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Our brand partners will ship your orders within 48 hours and your order will typically arrive within 3-5 business days.
What shipping method do you use?
As a marketplace, all our brand partners will ship to you using their chosen logistics partner. Details of the carrier will be outlined to you once your order is fulfilled.
How will I receive my items?
Each brand partner will prepare and ship your items to you directly, and therefore, if purchasing from multiple brand partners in a single order, it is likely that you will receive your order in separate deliveries.
Where do you ship to?
Collagerie partners ship to all regions across the UK. If you are outside the UK, you will be redirected to the brand’s website where you can purchase the product via the brand's international delivery policy.
Our Returns Policy
We hope you love your Collagerie finds, but in the case you are unhappy, we are pleased to offer Free Returns to all UK customers.
All returns will be prepaid by Collagerie and will be handled by our logistics partner, Royal Mail. You have 14 days to notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from the date of receipt. You will have a further 14 days to send your item back to the brand partner after receiving your returns label from Collagerie. The returns period will expire 28 days from the day on which you first received the goods.
How to return a product:
- Contact email@example.com with your order reference number, the brand name and the product name (within the above period) to notify us that you would like to return your item/s.
- We will respond to your email with the pre-paid Royal Mail returns label.
- Package your item securely and send it back to the brand partner.
- Your order will be refunded to you once the returned product is received and verified by the brand partner.
Please read our conditions for an acceptable return:
- For hygiene reasons, all face masks are non-refundable.
- Shoes should be returned unmarked, unworn and in the original packaging.
- Swimwear should be tried on over underwear. Returns may not be accepted if the hygiene strip has been removed.
- Skincare and beauty products can only be returned if they are unopened, unused and in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals, packaging and any plastic wrapping intact.
- The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition. Any returns that are damaged may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- If your item has been personalised to you, unfortunately, we cannot accept a return.
- You cannot return items which fall under Final Sale or Made to Order items.
Unfortunately we do not offer exchanges, however, if you would like to exchange one item for another, you must first return the original item and then place a new order. You will be refunded for the original item in accordance with our usual returns policy.